Gamer to Gamer
I host, edit, and produce a podcast for The Tome Show called Gamer to Gamer. It’s an interview show in which pros in the tabletop gaming industry take me through their careers and the games they love to play. Here’s an archive of the episodes.
- Jim McClure – Gamer Designer, owner of Third Act Publishing, and host of Talking Table Top on the One Shot Network
- Craig Campbell – Game Designer and owner of NerdBurger Games
- John Sawatsky – Game Designer
- Pedro Barrenechea – Game Designer of Paradigm Concepts
- Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet – Game Designers of 13th Age, Dungeon and Dragons and more!
- Shelly Mazzanoble – Author and Wizards of the Coast Staffer
- Dan Dillon – Game Designer and one of the The Four Horsemen
- Greg Tito – Communications Manager at Wizards of the Coast for Dungeons and Dragons
- Ed Greenwood Returns! – Novelist and Creator of The Forgotten Realms
- Shawn Merwin – Game Designer and Lead Editor and Developer at Encoded Designs
- Kenneth Hite – Game Designer and ENnie-winning podcaster
- Ed Greenwood – Novelist and Creator of The Forgotten Realms
- Steven Helt – Game Designer and Co-Founder of the The Four Horsemen
- Susan J. Morris – Freelance Editor and Novelist (formerly of Wizards of the Coast)
- Rich Baker – Game Designer and Co-Founder of Sasquatch Game Studio
- Rob Schwalb – Game Designer and Owner of Schwalb Entertainment
- Erin M. Evans – Author and novelist of The God Catcher and the Brimstone Angels series
- Keith Baker – Creator of the Eberron campaign setting, Gloom card game, Phoenix: Dawn Command, & novelist
- Jeremy Crawford – Managing Editor and Co-Lead Designer of Dungeons and Dragons
- Wade Rockett – Freelance writer/editor/marketing genius at Kobold Press and Pelgrane Press.
- Wolfgang Baur – Learn about the Kobold in Chief at Kobold Press
Check them out and let me know what you think! Follow me on Twitter to get more updates.