The Demonplague Kickstarter has Launched!
I am VERY excited to announce the launch of my first Kickstarter with Johnn Four of Roleplaying Tips!
You can read all about it on the Kickstarter’s page.
The Demonplague is an fifth edition adventure divided into four parts that….
- Takes characters from levels 1 to 20!
- Takes place in a valley that can be dropped into any campaign setting!
- Has a player-driven story with tough choices and the world at stake!
- Helps new DMs learn how to run a player-driven, open story!
- Gives plenty of new content and a great story for DMs who have been playing for years!
- Has over 20 new creatures!
- Includes a hexcrawl kit to help you run awesome exploration adventures!
The adventure is written and edited, we just need the Kickstarter money for the layout and art. You WILL get this product if you back it. It only runs for 14 days, so if you’re interested now’s the best time to get in.
Here’s a preview image of the work:
Thank you so much. If you’re interested, please consider backing The Demonplague. More information and previews shall be coming on this blog about the Kickstarter in the coming days!
You can find out more about The Demonplague by listening to the latest episode of my podcast, Table Top Babble.
If you like what you’re reading please follow me on Twitter, like World Builder Blog on Facebook, check out my podcasts, find my products on the DMs Guild, tell your friends about the blog, and/or leave me a comment and let me know you think. Thanks!