Are you at Gen Con? Well so am I!
Where Can You Find Us at Gen Con
- Round Table Live
- Round Table Live After Party
- When: Friday August 5 from 7PM – 10PM
- Where: Rock Bottom Brewery Downtown Indianapolis
- What: Come hang with us after the show, grab a drink, some food, and play games.
- The Digital Future of D&D 5th Edition
- When: Saturday August 6 from 2PM – 3:30PM
- Where: Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom C
- What: The SRD shakes up the landscape for D&D digital tools. Which tools will make an impact? What’s on the horizon? SmiteWorks, Lone Wolf Development, OneBookShelf, Mesa Mundi Inc., and Syrinscape share their visions and answer your questions.
- The Tome Show Epic 2016 (SOLD OUT!)
- When: Saturday August 6 from 4:00PM – 8:00PM
- Where: JW : 308 : 1–3
- What: The world has been decimated by a beast of colossal proportions! Now three groups of heroes are all that can stop the complete annihilation of good folk. Three parties of level 7 PCs will take on a massive doomsday beast – from the inside! It’s a dungeon crawl like never before. Over the course of the adventure party members will switch tables and all three groups must work together to bring down the largest foe ever! DMed by Tome Show podcast hosts Rudy, Jeff, and me. Written by Rudy and me.
- CORE 2-1 Tales of Good & Evil
- When: Multiple four-hour blocks throughout Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of Gen Con
- Where: Hyatt Regency Ballroom HQ
- What: As the City of a Thousand Forges perseveres in the face of threats both internal and external, the effects of a planar portal continue to make everyone uneasy. When unusual individuals are drawn to the city because of its power, heroes are asked to keep peace and ferret out anyone intending to bring harm to Melvaunt. A D&D Adventurers League adventure for character level 1 to 4 set in Melvaunt.
There’s more to come for Gen Con! Hope to see you at one of these places.
If you like what you’re reading please follow me on Twitter, check out my podcasts, find my products on the DMs Guild, tell your friends about the blog, and/or leave me a comment and let me know you think. Thanks!